Golfweek Names the Best Gold Courses in Michigan1 min read
The sun in shining, it’s in the 70s and it’s time to golf in Michigan. In that spirit, Golfweek has released its list of the best public golf courses in each state, including the top 20 golf courses from the Great Lakes State.
Golfweek created their Best Courses You Can Play list based on a nationwide network of raters, who rate the courses using 10 criteria.
All of the selected courses have some public play. View the full list below.
1. Arcadia Bluffs (Bluffs Course) in Arcadia
2. Marquette GC (Greywalls) in Marquette
3. Forest Dunes (The Loop Red & Black) in Roscommon
4. Forest Dunes (Forest Dunes course) in Roscommon
5. Eagle Eye in Bath Township
6. Arcadia Bluffs (South Course) in Arcadia
7. Boone Bay Harbor (Links/Quarry) in Petoskey
8. Belvedere in Charlevoix
9. Gull Lake View Resort (Stoatin Brae) in Augusta
10. Island Resort and Casino (Sweetgrass) in Harris
11. Pilgrim’s Run in Pierson
12. University of Michigan GC in Ann Arbor
13. American Dunes in Grand Haven
14. Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor
15. Hidden River Golf & Casting Club in Brutus
16. TimberStone in Iron Mountain
17. Orchards in Washington Township
18. Treetops (Signature Course) in Gaylord
19. Diamond Springs in Hamilton
20. Sage Run in Bark River